OK,so after a thrilling Daytona last week we're on to the rest of the schedule, where really the championship race begins. Daytona's great because the style of racing is so different, but history tells us that it often is not a good predictor of what will happen the rest of the season.
So race No. 2 is Phoenix and here's a look at my top five picks to have some fun in the desert.
1) Carl Edwards - This team is starting on the pole and won the last two races last year, and was second at Daytona. They could keep right on rolling.
2) Tony Stewart - He may have more laps at this track than any other driver and he wants to get the season off to a good start, instead of waiting for a mid-summer surge.
3) Kurt Busch - Always a strong contender in Arizona.
4) Kyle Busch - Too close to Vegas to be shown up by his brother
5) Denny Hamlin - Is he ready to show us he can win a championship? Today will be a real sign of what's to come.